Someone Like You

Someone Like Me

Welcome to my blog, Do follow :) ♥ Follow | Dashboard
Footprint!

MyEm0.Com
put your hand up! put your cbox code lah! aiyokk!

Big Thanks

Template : HajarTurner
Images : Mr Google
Re-edit : Dyanaaa <3

DEAR M.A.H ,

 I miss you soooooooooo much . You will never truly know , I guess . Is it when I miss you , you're probably miss me too hah ? No I dont think its possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now dear . You don't have the idea of what I feel , how it's hurt me , how I faced all this and all those things that I go through everyday . You dont even know how many times I spent my day and night cried over you sayang . It's a lot of pain that I have to bear . M.A.H , if only God makes you feel what I feel when I miss you and what I feel when the flashback cross my mind :') Iloveyousomuch M.A.H , always loveyou :') 


                                                                                                                                 Always love you ,

                                                                                                                                            Dyana :')


Older Post | Newer Post