Someone Like You

Someone Like Me

Welcome to my blog, Do follow :) ♥ Follow | Dashboard
Footprint!

MyEm0.Com
put your hand up! put your cbox code lah! aiyokk!

Big Thanks

Template : HajarTurner
Images : Mr Google
Re-edit : Dyanaaa <3

Assalamualaikum . Hm ,  Im back with sad stories . Jumaat tu aku sembang dengan Meera and tanya dia dah berapa lama dia tunggu Hareez . Bila dengar cerita dia aku jadi sedih . Sebab aku tahu apa dia rasa aku rasa . One more , kitorang pernah cakap pasal a girl ni tunggu org yg dia syg ni for 7 years and kitorang pun akan buat macam that girl as if kitorang pun jadi cemtu and now its happened . 

 Now everybody keep telling me to stop waiting for him sebab semuanya sia sia because they said he will never know and appriciate what I've done for him . Hm , aku dah nekad yang aku takan berhenti . Aku dah berkorban banyak , so takan tetibe nak mengalah ? Nak pasrah macam tu je ? I'll do whatever I can to get him back . Idk why , my heart said I should never stop because one day it may be worth it . And I know expectations is the root of all heartache but Im willing to take the risks . And I also belive apa yang aku akan hadapi takan melebihi tahap kemampuan aku . Allah Maha Adil dan Maha Mengasihani . 

Allah cuma hadapkan kita dengan cabaran atau dugaan yg kita mampu untuk lalui . Jangan terus jatuh . Cari kekuatan dan terus bangun . Biarlah kalau dia tk kisah dengan semua usaha dan pengorbanan aku selama ni . Aku akan tetap teruskan . Sebab bukan perhatian dia yg aku cari tapi kasih sayang dia . Setiap hari rindu dia . Setiap hari teringat dia , Sakit . Tapi apa mampu buat . Kadang-2 rasa nak menangis sepuas puasnya . Nak sangat buang semua rasa sedih yg terbuku dalam dada . 

I really do love him so much . People always said that I am stupid because I am doing something that will never benefit me . Waiting for him . Yes , what if he's dating another girl ? what if he loves someone else ? What if he doesn't want me back at all ?And  Im soooooooo tired thikin about "what if" . Be postive sometimes . Biarlah , biarkan dengan what if semua tu . Aku akan fikir postif . And aku akan redha kalau one day semua usaha aku sia sia . 

Muhammad Ammir Hadi , I really want you to know this . You are the one I love . You are the one that I always love and you are the one that I will never stop loving .Ammir , I will be here . Waiting for you . Cause I know you're the best for me and there will be no one that could replace you in my heart . I am writing this from my heart and I am writing this not to get your attention. I know you're not going to read this . Its enough for me to express what I feel by writting it here because I know if i tell you this nothing will change .

 MUHAMMAD AMMIR HADI , YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY . I DO LOVE YOU SO MUCH  . HOLD MY WORDS , I'LL WAIT FOR YOU :')


Older Post | Newer Post