Someone Like You

Someone Like Me

Welcome to my blog, Do follow :) ♥ Follow | Dashboard
Footprint!

MyEm0.Com
put your hand up! put your cbox code lah! aiyokk!

Big Thanks

Template : HajarTurner
Images : Mr Google
Re-edit : Dyanaaa <3

Sexy Bebeh ;*

I do care !

Its a million time of sorryS

My husband to be :')

Dammit !

I got nothing . NOTHING :')

F-U-C-K !

There's no way !

Maybe Im not the first . But Im the last :')

Like hell :'(

Maddafakka :D

I couldn't tell how much . Its hell much !

Together ?

:')

This is so goshhh style

Sweet :)

I do agree with this !

C-O-U-P-L-E

Experience pain . Its good :')

Youuuuu

Okay :)

Maybe ?

M-A-H :')

Fishtail braid :)

I agree with this too !!!!!!

Love more . Expect less :'D

Hm

Soooo pretty <3

Wuhuuuu :D


Mom , kill me ! I want this :D

Hahahaha . Yeahh mann :D

Firework ;p

White roses <3

Hm , Pleaseee ? :'( I miss you . Miss us :'(

 I wanna stay here . Swear !




Older Post | Newer Post